The land leveler attachment is the ultimate tool for achieving a smooth and level surface on your driveway, yard, job site, or any other area that requires grading, leveling, and grooming. With its adjustable scarifier teeth, this attachment can handle even the toughest surfaces, allowing you to set the depth up to 6 inches with ease.
Available in 72", 84", and 93" models, the land leveler is built to last. With a weight range of 940 lbs. to 1200 lbs. (depending on the width), this attachment is constructed with 3/4" thick AR400 wear-resistant scarifier ripper teeth and features a universal attachment plate.
The land leveler also includes three removable sifting trays that allow you to easily sift rocks and other debris from the soil, ensuring a smooth and level surface. Its hydraulic scarifying teeth cut high spots and loosen hard ground, making it the perfect tool for any grading or leveling project.
Featuring a bolt-on, reversible, AR400, abrasion-resistant steel cutting edge with tooth profile on the front and rear for forward and reverse grading, this land leveler is designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The adjustable scarifier teeth are constructed with 3/4" thick AR400 steel and can be set to a depth of 3", 4.5", or 6".
Additionally, the land leveler comes with hoses, cylinder, and high-quality flat-faced couplers and a tough, durable powder coat finish that will ensure its longevity. Overall, this land leveler attachment is a professional-grade tool that will make short work of any grading or leveling project and provide a smooth and level surface.
- Available in 72” , 84” & 93” models
- Weight ranges from 940 lbs. - 1200 lbs. (based on width)
- 3/4” thick AR400 wear resistant scarifier ripper teeth
- (3) Removable sifting trays
Universal attachment plate
- Bolt on, reversible, AR400, Abrasion Resistant Steel cutting edge with tooth profile on the front and rear for forward and reverse grading.
- Removable screen trays sift rocks and other debris from the soil
- Hydraulic scarifying teeth to cut high spots and loosen hard ground
- Adjustable scarifier teeth are 3/4″ thick AR400 steel and can be set to 3”, 4.5” or 6” depth.
- Includes hoses, cylinder, and high quality flat faced couplers
- Tough, durable powder coat finish
5 Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location.