The CH series grader attachment is built to handle your toughest jobs. Whether it’s spreading stone, backfilling, fine-grading landscape jobs, or maintaining your driveway.
The dual blade configuration, side pans, and working weight provide maximum advantages for gravel road maintenance. The grader cuts out and fills potholes, eliminates washboarding, does not leave windrows but leaves the material directly behind the grader.
The grader spreads and finishes soft and loose materials with ease and max efficiency, usually in one or two passes.
It can maneuver in and out of tight corners and pivot within a narrow space that would be impossible for large motor graders.
- 3 Widths to choose from: 72", 84" & 96"
- Independent adjustment to each side allows you to create and maintain a crown and control depth cut
- Long skid bars prevent dipping and gouging
- Side panels eliminate windrows and retain the material within the grading area
- Optional serrated cutting edges enhances the ability to break up hard packed materials
Optional Wheel Assembly available for added depth control
One Year Structural Warranty
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)