The Miller Stump Grinder offers the same power and productivity of a self-contained commercial unit at a fraction of the cost available for high flow skid loaders.
It comes with a 26 inch grinding wheel with cutting teeth on both sides to slide smoothly through tough material. The grinding wheel six wheel positioning has swing, lift and telescoping functions which allow you to eliminate a stump without having to reposition your machine, helping protect you and your machine from flying debris. The chain guard also reduces material buildup within the skid steer tracks finish the job with the push blade and effortlessly fill any hole created while clearing stumps.
- 6-way grinding wheel positioning with swing, lift, and telescoping functions
- Radial piston motor features higher torque and increased power
- Dual-direction cutting with carbide teeth on both sides of the wheel for maximum productivity
- 1" thick grinding wheel for smooth cutting
- Available for HIGH FLOW skid loaders
- Wheel Diameter: 26"
- Weight: 1,640 lbs.
- Number of Teeth: 30
- Hydraulic Flow Rating: 29 - 45 GPM
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)