The Dominator is a highly durable and powerful tree and brush pulling attachment designed to tackle any task at hand.
Constructed with 1" thick AR400 Steel, its jaws are able to withstand even the toughest of materials, providing you with a reliable and long-lasting tool. With a pulling force of over 60,000 pounds, the Dominator is able to quickly and effectively remove trees, shrubs, fence lines, and even deeply embedded root balls with ease.
Field-tested in a variety of challenging conditions, the Dominator has proven its capability time and time again, making it a valuable asset for any professional landscaper or contractor.
- 60” opening easily grasps large objects.
- Jaws are 1” thick AR400 high strength steel.
- AR400 steel root rippers are removable
- 3/4” thick vertical jaw braces
- 3/4” thick upper and lower frame plates
- 4″x4″x3/8“ frame cross tubes.
- Twin 3.5”x8” cross tube welded cylinders
- Dual cylinders produce over 60,000 pounds of force
- Hydraulic cylinder guards built from 3/8” plate protects cylinders when digging or pulling.
- 2” diameter, CF 1045 main pivot pins
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Abrasive blasted and powdered coated.
- Dig with jaws open or closed.
- Includes 4780 PSI hoses and flat faced couplers
5 Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)
**Some photos show with optional 31" cab guard**