The Dominator is the ultimate tree and brush pulling attachment.
It's 1" thick, AR400 steel, jaws can withstand anything you place in them.
Dual cylinder design (each producing 33,000 lbs. of force), the Dominator will help you get the job done quickly and safely.
The Dominator has been field tested on massive trees, small shrubs, fence lines, and even buried root balls and this puller has passed every test with flying colors!
The Dominator weighs over 1,020 lbs. with the 31" cab guard.
Dominator & Cab Guard Specs:
- 60” opening easily grasps large objects
- Jaws are 1” thick AR400 high strength steel
- Bolt-on AR400 steel root rippers and serrated sides
- 3/4” thick vertical jaw braces
- 3/4” thick upper and lower frame plates
- 4″x4″x3/8“ frame cross tubes.
- Twin 3.5”x8” cross tube welded cylinders
- Dual cylinders produce over 60,000 pounds of force
- Hydraulic cylinder guards built from 3/8” plate protects cylinders when digging or pulling.
- 2” diameter, CF 1045 main pivot pins
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Abrasive blasted and powdered coated.
- Dig with jaws open or closed.
- Includes 4780 PSI hoses and flat faced couplers
5 Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)
**Current Lead Time for this product is 8-10 weeks**