The Hydra-Bucket is the ultimate skid steer attachment for all your heavy-duty grading and material moving needs.
Made with durable AR400, AR200, and Grade 50 material, it is built to withstand the toughest jobs. The 5" ball bearings are triple sealed to protect from the elements and 2 cutting edges leading up to the drum shred anything trying to get through. The patent-pending revolutionary design features a 6,700 in/lbs. Char-Lynn hydraulic motor housed inside the drum for ultimate protection, and ultra-hard carbide cutter teeth on the drum to make short work of any task.
The direct-drive and powerful motor only protrudes 2.5" beyond the side plate, giving you additional control. The crossover relief valves help dampen shock to the hydraulic system, making it a safer and more efficient tool.
The Hydra-Bucket can be used to remove vegetation, level dirt/cement/gravel, and prepare yards for seeding or sod.
With its versatility and durability, the Hydra-Bucket is the perfect addition to your attachment arsenal.
Made with AR400, AR200, and Grade 50 material.
5" ball bearings that are triple sealed to protect from the elements.
2 cutting edges leading up to the drum to shred anything trying to get through.
- 6,700 in/lbs. Char-Lynn hydraulic motor housed inside the drum for ultimate protection.
- Ultra hard carbide cutter teeth on drum.
- Get additional control from the direct-drive and powerful motor which only protrudes 2.5" beyond the side plate
- Crossover relief valves to help dampen shock to the hydraulic system.
- Use as a brush mower, dirt/cement/gravel leveler, prepare dirt for pre-seeding, or even use as a fifth wheel to pull your skid out of slippery situations.
1 Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)