The SSMA Series Dura-Grader is one of the most versatile grader attachments on the market.
The SSMA Series gives you the ability to adjust the blade angle for maintaining roads, parking lots, prepping job sites, back filling and more. Choose one of five blade configurations to maintain a crown, remove high spots, fill low spots, just smooth edges, transfer material, or groom already graded surfaces.
The patented opposed 4 blade design makes pushing or pulling the grader effortless. One attachment for multiple jobs saves you time and money.
- 3 widths to choose from - 72", 84", & 96"
- Easy to change blade angle. It's as easy as removing two bolts. Simply slide the blade holders to the desired angle and reinsert the bolts. It takes only seconds to change your blade angle.
- The 4 blade design gives you the versatility to work in both directions and reduce your job time.
- The quick attach plate is designed to work with all major manufactures skid steers and front loader tractors.
- The rugged ¼” thick tube steel design will give you years of dependable service and requires almost no maintenance.
- Every Dura-Grader is equipped with the same cutting edges that are found on commercial motor graders.
- The SSF Series comes with 1 ¾” thick solid steel skid shoes that easily bolt on. Simply rotate the skid shoes to extend their life.
One Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)