The versatility of a stump bucket is why they have to be built so well.
From digging, ripping, prying, popping, or anything else this stump bucket is up to the challenge.
Its saw tooth side design give you extra grip for ripping out roots and stumps.
The end of the bucket has three excavator teeth bodies welded to it. This allows you to change the ends of the teeth as they wear out.
- 1/2″ thick upper quick attach hook bar
- 1/2″ thick Grade 50 steel sawtooth body side plates
- 3/8″ thick grade 50 steel quick attach plate
- 1″x8″x17″ beveled grader blade cutting edge
- Replaceable excavator teeth
- Tough, durable powder coat finish
- Weight - 400 lbs.
Five Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)