The XL-PRO is a heavy duty loader tool that can handle the tough jobs.
From up-rooting trees and pulling posts to moving rocks, stumps, scrap metal and just about anything else that will fit in the jaws.
- Bolt on Root Rippers. 1″ thick AR400 steel. Removable when working fence and wire.
- Larger 2″ diameter main pivot pin
- Patented design gives a wide 34” opening
- Jaws are 1″ thick AR400 high strength steel. AR400 steel is nearly 4 times the strength of A36 steel and 40% stronger than T1 steel. (see comparison below)
- Jaw and frame tubes are 4″ x 4″ x 3/8″
- Jaws feature vertical and horizontal bracing
- Solid back panel protects skid steer quick attach
- Welded 3 1/2″ x 8″ hydraulic cylinder can produce over 31,000 lbs of force
- Flat face couplers included
- Hydraulic cylinder guard built from 3/8″ plate steel
- Grease fitting at all pivot points
- Abrasive blasted and powder coated
- Direct sale pricing includes standard shipping
- XL-Pro puller with Cab Guard weighs 745 lbs*
- Mounts are available for most loaders
5 Year Structural
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)
*Photo shown with optional Cab Guard*