Digga's true cut augers boast a heavy duty design with high efficiency cutting heads to maximize your drilling performances.
Fitted with a range of quality wear parts providing superior durability and performance. The angle and geometry of the teeth to the pilot is key to the efficiency in which these augers preforms.
Available in options for light earth drilling or with multi-faceted tungsten braised onto the face of the teeth, which provides longer wear life and greater cutting performance.
- Variety of different hub options
- Heavy Duty tube with the highest grade steel
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum soil removal
- Tree cut design ensures a 12" auger drills a 12" hole
- Includes Pin, Clip, Teeth and Pilot
1 Year Structural Warranty
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)