The Bigfoot Trenchers a powerful yet compact trenching attachment fitted with a high quality Digga/Eaton motor, adjustable depth control foot, and spoil removal auger.
The benefits of this design include consistent digging depths, efficient spoil removal, minimal ground disturbance and a clean job finish.
This makes the Bigfoot Trencher ideal for laying pipe, irrigation, underground power, or any other trenching needs.
The Digga Bigfoot XD trencher allows the crumber bar to start in the trench, eliminating the need to get out of the machine to reset the crumber bar (patent pending).
A uniquely designed foot can be seen from the cab allowing the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position - No need for a spotter.
A large Spoil Auger completes the Digga crumbing system to clear the spoil faster, increasing efficiency and improving productivity.
The Bigfoot XD trencher features an adjustable depth control foot which ensures the operator trenches at a set depth at all times.
The Bigfoot Trencher also features an adjustable depth control foot which ensures the operator trenches at a set depth at all times. Our trenchers are manufactured in the USA to the highest industry quality, ensuring reliability and performance with piece of mind.
Our trenchers are the most user friendly on the market; allowing the spring loaded crumber bar to start in the trench and eliminating the need for the operator to get out of the machine to reset the crumber bar (patent pending).
With its innovative features, Digga trenchers are the most user friendly on the market, a complete trenching solution for a cleaner trench helping you increase your efficiency and productivity.
- 2" Pitch Chain
- 28-45 GPM (Hydraulic Gallons per Minute)
- Headstart Crumber System (patent pending) - Begin trenching with the crumber down and save time by not having to get out of your machine
- Adjustable Skid Foot to maintain constant digging depth
- Highly visible foot can be seen from the cab. No spotter required
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Package includes hoses, quick disconnects, crumber bar and universal skid steer slide mount
- Up to 60" cutting depth
- Available in 6", 8", 10" & 12" chain widths
- Recommended Flow of 28 - 45 GPM
- Comes with 6K BELL EATON Motor
- Max Pressure of 3500 PSI @ 34 GPM (Do Not Exceed)
- Max Flow of 45 GPM @ 2800 PSI
- Max Continuous Hydraulic Power of 67 HP
- Length: 100" - 4 FT Dig
106" - 5FT Dig
- Height: 31" - 4 FT Dig
33" - 5FT Dig
- Width: 48" - 4 FT Dig
45" - 5FT Dig
- Weight: 935 LBS - 4 FT Dig
1016 LBS - 5 FT Dig
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)