The Bigfoot XD Trencher is a powerful and compact attachment designed to handle a variety of trenching needs. Equipped with a high-quality Digga/Eaton motor and an adjustable depth control foot, this trencher is ideal for laying pipes, irrigation systems, and underground power. Its unique design offers a number of benefits, including consistent digging depths, efficient spoil removal, minimal ground disturbance, and a clean job finish.
One of the key features of the Bigfoot XD Trencher is its patent-pending design, which allows the crumber bar to start in the trench, eliminating the need for the operator to leave the machine to reset the crumber bar. Additionally, the trencher features a uniquely designed foot that can be seen from the cab, allowing the operator to easily determine when the trencher is in the correct trenching position without the need for a spotter.
The trencher also comes with a large spoil auger, which completes the Digga crumbing system and helps to clear the spoil faster, increasing efficiency and productivity. The adjustable depth control foot ensures that the operator trenches at a set depth at all times.
Manufactured in the USA to the highest industry standards, the Bigfoot XD Trencher is a reliable and high-performing solution for all your trenching needs. With its innovative features, it is the most user-friendly trencher on the market and offers a complete trenching solution for a cleaner trench, helping you to increase your efficiency and productivity.
- 2" Pitch Chain
- 28-45 GPM (Hydraulic Gallons per Minute)
- Headstart Crumber System (patent pending) - Begin trenching with the crumber down and save time by not having to get out of your machine
- Adjustable Skid Foot to maintain constant digging depth
- Highly visible foot can be seen from the cab. No spotter required
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Package includes hoses, quick disconnects, crumber bar and universal skid steer slide mount
- Up to 60" cutting depth
- Available in 6", 8", 10" & 12" chain widths
- Recommended Flow of 28 - 45 GPM
- Comes with 6K BELL EATON Motor
- Max Pressure of 3500 PSI @ 34 GPM (Do Not Exceed)
- Max Flow of 45 GPM @ 2800 PSI
- Max Continuous Hydraulic Power of 67 HP
- Length: 100" - 4 FT Dig
106" - 5FT Dig
- Height: 31" - 4 FT Dig
33" - 5FT Dig
- Width: 48" - 4 FT Dig
45" - 5FT Dig
- Weight: 935 LBS - 4 FT Dig
1016 LBS - 5 FT Dig
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)