The Bigfoot Trencher s a powerful yet compact trenching attachment fitted with a high quality Digga/Eaton motor, adjustable depth control foot, and spoil removal auger. The benefits of this design include consistent digging depths, efficient spoil removal, minimal ground disturbance and a clean job finish. This makes the Bigfoot Trencher ideal for laying pipe, irrigation, underground power, or any other trenching needs.
The Bigfoot Trencher is a powerful and compact attachment designed for efficient and precise trenching. Equipped with a high-quality Digga/Eaton motor, adjustable depth control foot, and spoil removal auger, this trencher is ideal for laying pipe, irrigation, underground power, and other trenching needs.
These trenchers are manufactured in the USA with the highest industry quality standards, ensuring reliability and performance for your trenching projects. The user-friendly design allows for easy operation and the patent-pending spring loaded crumber bar starts in the trench, eliminating the need for the operator to leave the machine to reset it.
Its unique design includes an adjustable depth control foot that ensures consistent trenching depths and an easy-to-see foot from the cab, which allows the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position. The large spoil auger completes the crumbing system, clearing spoil faster and increasing efficiency and productivity.
Choose the Bigfoot Trencher for a complete trenching solution that guarantees a cleaner trench and improved efficiency and productivity.
- 2" Pitch Chain
- 16 -30 GPM (Hydraulic Gallons per Minute)
- Headstart Crumber System (patent pending) - Begin trenching with the crumber down and save time by not having to get out of your machine
- Adjustable Skid Foot to maintain constant digging depth
- Highly visible foot can be seen from the cab. No spotter required
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Package includes hoses, quick disconnects, crumber bar and universal skid steer slide mount
- Up to 48" cutting depth
- Available in 6", 8", 10" & 12" chain widths
- Recommended Flow of 16 - 30 GPM
- Comes with 2K BELL EATON Motor
- Max Pressure of 3500 PSI @ 16 GPM (Do Not Exceed)
- Max Flow of 25 GPM @ 2900 PSI
- Max Continuous Hydraulic Power of 34 HP
- Length: 100"
- Horizontal Height: 31"
- Width: 48"
- Weight: 855 lbs.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders (Cost Determined At Checkout Based On Location)